I’m sure you are all aware that Eastbourne Borough has been placed in Tier 2 of the Government restrictions.
Unfortunately this will alter how our club can operate.
I am awaiting further guidelines from the English Indoor Bowls Association to understand if or how we can open under the new restrictions.
I am expecting an announcement from EIBA tomorrow, although this may not be a full explanation as they are still awaiting final government guidance.
I will communicate with you as soon as our committee have had a chance to discuss the situation.